Transactions and Deals: December 1, 2023
posted on 12/1/2023 4:16:00 PM
SecureSpace Adds Near Philly
SecureSpace Self Storage acquired a facility it previously managed in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
Moove In Buys in New York
Moove In Self Storage acquired a self storage facility in Frankfort, New York.
Marcus & Millichap Brokers Multiple Deals
Marcus & Millichap brokered the following sales:
• Lake Avenue Lock-Up in Wilmette, Illinois. Jeffrey Herrmann and Sean M. Delaney marketed the property on behalf of a limited liability company and secured the buyer, a limited liability company.
• Extra Space Storage (managed) in South Pasadena, California. Adam Schlosser, Charles "Chico" LeClaire and Keith Phillips marketed the property on behalf of Gelt Ventures, a Los Angeles-based real estate investment and asset management firm, and procured the buyer, a joint venture between Baranof Holdings and an undisclosed capital partner.
• Hidden Island RV & Boat Storage in Fort Collins, Colorado. Thomas Parsons and Schlosser marketed the property on behalf of a local private owner and procured the buyer, an affiliate of Ivywild Capital.
• StorQuest (managed) in Aurora, Colorado. Schlosser and LeClaire, marketed the property on behalf of a local private equity group and procured the out-of-state buyer.
StorageMart Opens in New Jersey
StorageMart opened a facility in Toms River, New Jersey.
Self Storage Plus Adds in Virginia Beach
Self Storage Plus will manage a facility in Virginia Beach, Virginia for Bonaventure. This is Self Storage Plus’s 68th managed property.
U-Haul Plans Canadian Project
U-Haul will build a new storage facility in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada. U-Haul acquired four acres in September and plans to open in fall 2025.
StorAmerica Advances Indiana Deal
StorAmerica plans a storage facility in McCordsville, Indiana, according to the Daily Reporter. The company has received primary plat approval from the planning commission.
Franklin Street Trades Two Assets
Franklin Street brokered the following sales:
• C&C Mini Storage in China Grove, North Carolina. David Perlleshi and Frank DeSalvo managed the transaction.
• Tiger Self Storage in Clay Center, Kansas.